Search This Blog

Ordered Rebellion

1) If I did not post it, I did not endorse it. That doesn't mean I don't want people to join in on a discussion or share cool things they've found, just know that this is an open forum so I am not "policing the state". I do reserve the right to request something be taken down.

2) Open minds please. I am not here to judge anyone, I am not God, I do not have that right. I respectfully request that I never see words/phrases that negate or judge people. Ex: God Hates (Enter ethnic, racial, religious or life style group here). To me those words are in direct contrast to what Christianity is really about. John 3:16 starts with "God so loved the world", not "God hated everyone who wasn't exactly like him."

3) All are Welcome Here. I don't care what religion, race, age, planet, etc. you are or come from if you are here with an open mind, then welcome.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Blogmania...

Today and tomorrow mark Blogmania. A two day event across the blogging world with give-a-ways and the chance to discover new blogs. I'm joined many...paranormal reading inspired of course...but there are some great food and craft inspired ones as well. But for me it's all about books, books, books.

Speaking of...went to the Bible to help with this professional depression thing. Most verses aren't really things that would lift you up vs. making you feel more like a brat for whining, but I did find Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a HOPE. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me."

I'm finding Jeremiah and I getting along rather well, as I did with Ecclesiastes. Ok, off to do more work and then more blog following!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment